We, at psychonephrology.com, greatly appreciate the support that this blog has received from everyone since its inception. We are happy to announce that we are accepting guest posts. You can reach us at email@example.com with your post ideas.
- Nephrology clinicians
- Mental health clinicians
Good Topics for psychonephrology readers
- Psychological impacts of kidney disease
- Social impacts of kidney disease
- Your experience as a Patient
- Your experience as a Caregiver
- Your reflections as a physician, renal social worker, therapist, dietitian or a nurse
- Review of an article or a book that deals with psychosocial aspects of physical disease
- Your post should be original and not published before on the Internet.
- You agree not to post it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, post a brief summary on your site that links to the post.
- You can include three links in the byline (Website/ Facebook/ Twitter/ LinkedIn), which will be displayed at the bottom of the post.
- We do not accept any advertisement for your product or the equivalent of a sponsored post.
- The post should be complete with an opening, key points, and a closing.
Writing, Formatting & Editing Guidelines
- We are not averse to academic writing style but aim for posts that are easy, entertaining and enjoyable to read. We are interested to know about your own personal experiences.
- No HTML or coding knowledge is required. Posts can be submitted in Microsoft Word format or in the body of an email
- You may want to use a conversational tone.
- There is no word limit; sometimes sharing your life’s experiences can’t be summed up in one post.
- Once you’ve written you post, we may make minor changes to the title and the primary content. We may also ask for some re-writing, addition or removal of some portions.
- We’ll select a picture to use with the post.
- We hope that guest posters will follow up with commenters.
- If you plan to use images or graphs that you didn’t create, please check the licensing details.
- We will likely copyedit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.
- Any submission of a post does not obligate us to publish it.
- Please email it to us for consideration. Due to the volume of submissions, it may take 5 working days to respond but you will hear from us very soon.