1. Use visual cues to designate your workspace.
– Create a designated area as your work zone and use it consistently. Help your kids build the association that when you’re sitting there, you are working and should not be disturbed unless it is urgent/ important.
2. Help kids create a routine and add structure to their day.
3. Communicate with your manager and co-workers.
4. Set realistic expectations of what you can accomplish.
5. Reach out for help or resources.– These are extraordinary times and we must all come together (virtually) to help each other out.