We, at psychonephrology.com, greatly appreciate the support that this blog has received from everyone since its inception. We are happy to announce that we are accepting guest posts. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your post ideas.
- Nephrology clinicians
- Mental health clinicians
Topics of interest for psychonephrology readers
- Psychological Impacts of kidney disease
- Social Impacts of kidney disease
- Your experience as a Patient
- Your experience as a Caretaker
- Your personal thoughts and impressions as a nephrologist, renal social worker, dietitian or nurse
- Review of an article or a book that deals with psychological aspects of the disease
- Your post must be original, not having been published before on the Internet.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, post a brief summary on your site that links to the post.
- You can include three links in the byline (Website/ Facebook/ Twitter/ LinkedIn), which will be displayed at the bottom of the post.
- We do not accept any advertisement for your product or the equivalent of a sponsored post.
- The post should be complete with an opening, key points, and a closing.
Writing, formatting & editing guidelines
- We are interested to know about your own personal experiences.
- No HTML or coding knowledge is required. Posts can be submitted in Microsoft Word or in the body of an email.
- You may want to use a conversational tone.
- There is no word limit; sometimes sharing your life’s experiences can’t be summed up in one post.
- Once you’ve written your post, we may make minor changes to the title and the basic content. We may also ask for some re-writing, addition or removal of some portions.
- We’ll select a picture to use with the post.
- We expect guest posters to follow up with commenters.
- If you plan to use images or graphs that you didn’t create, please check the licensing details.
- We will likely copyedit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.
- The fact that you have written a post and submitted it to us does not obligate us to publish it. The only guest posts we will publish are those that in our sole judgment add value to our readers.
- Please email it to us for consideration. Due to the volume of submissions, it may take a week to respond but everyone will hear from us very soon.